Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- IAVI Takes an Overview of Paris - IAVI - International AIDS Vaccine Initiative fb.me/vB7nNWJE 1 hour ago
- Drug-Resistant HIV Is On the Rise fb.me/xDx5Lcjn 3 hours ago
- Drug Resistant Gonorrhea Is Here and It Ain't Leaving Anytime Soon fb.me/tLCc7JK6 6 hours ago
- HIV positive woman again indicted on felonious assault charge | News, Sports, Jobs - The Review fb.me/1w29LJxfK 7 hours ago
- RT @HarmReduction: Join us to defend #ACA & #ProtectOurCare for life-saving drug treatment & services for millions mailchi.mp/harmreduction/…… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: San Francisco Giants
Thank You SO much to everyone who came out and made the 20th Annual San Francisco Giants “Until There’s A Cure” Game a GIANT success!!
If you purchased Raffle tickets throughout the game but weren’t able to check your ticket numbers, we’ve listed them below. To claim your prizes, please call 650-332-3200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
Join us for the 20th Annual “Until There’s A Cure” SF Giants Game!
Tuesday, May 21 at 7:15pm vs Washington Nationals
Since the first MLB game over 140 years ago, there have only been 22 perfect games, and Matt Cain accomplished this last night for the first time in Giants history in front of a sold-out ballpark. What an achievement! This is something Matt can be proud of and remember throughout his career and his life. Congratulations to Matt, his family, his teammates, and the entire San Francisco Giants organization!
At UNTIL, we are proud of Matt and very grateful to have him as a supporter and the most recent participant in our Public Service Ads, helping us increase awareness of HIV/AIDS and of the crisis of AIDS orphans throughout Africa.
Happy Opening Day / Orange Friday to one of our favorite teams: the San Francisco Giants!!
In 1994, the Giants became the first-ever professional sports team to host an AIDS benefit game, “Until There’s A Cure Day”. Since then, the Giants and the Giants Community Fund have repeated the effort with Until There’s A Cure, generating more than $1.3 million for San Francisco Bay Area HIV/AIDS prevention education and care and testing services as well as international vaccine development.
The Giants were the first team to celebrate Until There’s a Cure, and the tradition continues with this special night. Partial proceeds from every special event ticket sold will be donated to the Until There’s a Cure Foundation; all event tickets will be grouped together across a couple of sections to create a community feel at the ballpark. UNTIL will also receive grants through the Giants Community that will go to help fund HIV/AIDS services to the San Francisco Bay Area community.
Join us Monday, May 14th 2012 as the SF Giants take on the CO Rockies at 7:15pm!
Catch some Giants baseball and support a great cause . . . Until There’s A Cure!