Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Teens risk suicide, drugs and AIDS due to gender "straitjacket": study fb.me/8JNLctSZI 6 hours ago
- When Is There Zero Risk of Transmitting HIV? fb.me/1DajLc6nX 6 hours ago
- 9-yr-old Cancer Patient May Have Got HIV From a 'Window Period' Donor, Says Report fb.me/1DsY2Oqdz 7 hours ago
- City, state join forces to combat HIV fb.me/BME0H7oW 8 hours ago
- Until There's A Cure fb.me/xyPkux9k 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Matt Cain
Join us for the 20th Annual “Until There’s A Cure” SF Giants Game!
Tuesday, May 21 at 7:15pm vs Washington Nationals
Since the first MLB game over 140 years ago, there have only been 22 perfect games, and Matt Cain accomplished this last night for the first time in Giants history in front of a sold-out ballpark. What an achievement! This is something Matt can be proud of and remember throughout his career and his life. Congratulations to Matt, his family, his teammates, and the entire San Francisco Giants organization!
At UNTIL, we are proud of Matt and very grateful to have him as a supporter and the most recent participant in our Public Service Ads, helping us increase awareness of HIV/AIDS and of the crisis of AIDS orphans throughout Africa.