Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- IAVI Takes an Overview of Paris - IAVI - International AIDS Vaccine Initiative fb.me/vB7nNWJE 1 hour ago
- Drug-Resistant HIV Is On the Rise fb.me/xDx5Lcjn 3 hours ago
- Drug Resistant Gonorrhea Is Here and It Ain't Leaving Anytime Soon fb.me/tLCc7JK6 6 hours ago
- HIV positive woman again indicted on felonious assault charge | News, Sports, Jobs - The Review fb.me/1w29LJxfK 7 hours ago
- RT @HarmReduction: Join us to defend #ACA & #ProtectOurCare for life-saving drug treatment & services for millions mailchi.mp/harmreduction/…… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Matt Cain
Join us for the 20th Annual “Until There’s A Cure” SF Giants Game!
Tuesday, May 21 at 7:15pm vs Washington Nationals
Since the first MLB game over 140 years ago, there have only been 22 perfect games, and Matt Cain accomplished this last night for the first time in Giants history in front of a sold-out ballpark. What an achievement! This is something Matt can be proud of and remember throughout his career and his life. Congratulations to Matt, his family, his teammates, and the entire San Francisco Giants organization!
At UNTIL, we are proud of Matt and very grateful to have him as a supporter and the most recent participant in our Public Service Ads, helping us increase awareness of HIV/AIDS and of the crisis of AIDS orphans throughout Africa.