Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GOP Moves Forward With Tax Plans That Devastate People With HIV fb.me/THX7ngqG 3 days ago
- fb.me/2gCefq1O5 4 days ago
- Believe it or not, of all the types of happy, "yeehaa!" and "whoohooo!" that exist, the greatest are those derived.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Our friend Donna Sabatino -- THANK YOU! “I’m helping to share the basics about HIV, dispel misconceptions about... fb.me/WAebQGXk 1 week ago
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week will include a display of panels from the AIDS Memorial Quilt and a reading of names of... fb.me/1xfFhTc3o 1 week ago
Tag Archives: gifts for a cause
Artist Kathleen King created this beautiful design for the UTAC Velo cycling team. This design is an official logo of Team UTACVelo (Until There is A Cure) and is used on apparel to raise funds for AIDS research, treatment and prevention.
She is generously donating 50% of the proceeds from the sale of this painting directly to Until There’s A Cure. Acrylic on canvas 18″ x18″.
Click here to purchase or inquire about this painting. Please email the artist at BikeScribble@gmail.com if you have any questions and the artist will be happy to contact you by phone.
There is nothing better than the look on someone’s face as they unwrap a gift they love. That person’s expression and joy is a gift in and of itself.
Today, on Cyber Monday, remember the gift that keeps on giving. Make a donation in someone else’s name or purchase a bracelet that will not only bring joy to the receiver but hope to a whole community of people affected by HIV/AIDS.
Are you looking for an easy way to make a positive difference in the world, one that you know will directly touch lives? Volunteer to host a free Bead Party at home, work, church, school, social gathering or a community event.
The funds you raise by selling Until There’s A Cure jelly awareness ribbon bracelets, BeadforLife recycled paper bead jewelry and shea butter body care products, and DO Ubuntu Orphan Campaign recycled rubber bangle bracelets (adorned with recycled brass, aluminum, and copper) will be invested in programs that empower impoverished Ugandan women, South African women and orphans, and men, women and children around the world affected by HIV/AIDS. Our worldwide community of Bead Party hosts is as varied as the beads in our bangles, yet they have one thing in common: they care!