Ask yourself: Am I Doing Something?
Proceeds from this beautiful, handmade RED BAND OF BEADS ($15) – made of recycled paper – allows the KIFAD Foundation to support women in Uganda to put food on the tables for their families, send their children to school and look forward to a richer future.
KIFAD also offers many HIV services throughout Uganda, including:
- HIV Testing (to date over 30,000 people tested)
- Access to HIV Counseling and Testing
- Community Sensitization and Education about HIV/AIDS
- Promotes Healthier Behaviors including safe sex practices and early health seeking of comprehensive HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Support Services
- Orphans Vulnerable Children supported to access quality education (122 to date)
- Referrals to Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Treatment, care and support (over 1000 to date)
- Women trained in Vocational Skills (88 to date)
- Households supported with Business skills and Income Generation Projects (60 to date)