In the last 3 months alone, Project Open Hand prepared 88,309 meals for people living with HIV/AIDS and 8,470 meals for those homebound with other critical illnesses, distributed 17,117 grocery shops to HIV/AIDS clients, distributed 1,428 grocery shops to breast caner clients, and served 102,959 congregate lunches to seniors.
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- fb.me/16SIXzSad 56 minutes ago
- An Unsung Hero Of The AIDS Crisis Is Finally Getting The Spotlight fb.me/1qvLauEh0 1 hour ago
- James Corden’s tribute to transgender people will leave you in tears fb.me/HzyWG35Y 4 hours ago
- What can science learn from a child who has controlled HIV without drugs for more than 8 years? fb.me/7P6X7ANKh 21 hours ago
- fb.me/75Y8VJEEw 1 day ago