In the last 3 months alone, Project Open Hand prepared 88,309 meals for people living with HIV/AIDS and 8,470 meals for those homebound with other critical illnesses, distributed 17,117 grocery shops to HIV/AIDS clients, distributed 1,428 grocery shops to breast caner clients, and served 102,959 congregate lunches to seniors.
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Long-Acting, Less-Toxic HIV Drug Being Developed fb.me/5ijU0Cacc 3 days ago
- The Sexy Ad D.C. Is Using To Promote An HIV-Prevention Pill | WAMU fb.me/94Lg2ZGzx 3 days ago
- White House avoids answering questions about the abolished HIV/AIDS council fb.me/ORHloFj9 3 days ago
- Florida To Start Offering PrEP For Free fb.me/24wajoRwq 3 days ago
- London signs up to the HIV Fast-Track Cities initiative fb.me/70kX1s78s 3 days ago