In 1994, the Giants became the first-ever professional sports team to host an AIDS benefit game, “Until There’s A Cure Day”. Since then, the Giants and the Giants Community Fund have repeated the effort with Until There’s A Cure, generating more than $1.3 million for San Francisco Bay Area HIV/AIDS prevention education and care and testing services as well as international vaccine development.
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- HIV rates rise in at least two US hot spots — CNN fb.me/1NC07Xn81 13 hours ago
- fb.me/4M8trVEDe 16 hours ago
- Your thoughts....should IAS 2020 be held in San Francisco? fb.me/7BGF9UnUQ 16 hours ago
- fb.me/HktVpdae 2 days ago
- AIDS United joins ACLU and others to condemn S.1693 Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA) and H.R.1865 Allow... fb.me/24P7w4cKV 2 days ago