In 1994, the Giants became the first-ever professional sports team to host an AIDS benefit game, “Until There’s A Cure Day”. Since then, the Giants and the Giants Community Fund have repeated the effort with Until There’s A Cure, generating more than $1.3 million for San Francisco Bay Area HIV/AIDS prevention education and care and testing services as well as international vaccine development.
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @HarmReduction: Join us to defend #ACA & #ProtectOurCare for life-saving drug treatment & services for millions mailchi.mp/harmreduction/…… 14 minutes ago
- RT @HealthPolicyHub: It doesn't matter what the Senate picks, none of it's good for you. #ProtectOurCare https://t.co/kBqzjrDJ05 14 minutes ago
- IAVI's Devin Sok, lead author on a new study out today in Nature, discusses new research involving cows that... fb.me/1vaxux2qg 24 minutes ago
- Things to do for the July 20 Day of Action: Drive calls to Senators at 866-426-2631 (call script below and... fb.me/170pauCpP 32 minutes ago
- CDC HIV/AIDS on Twitter fb.me/YilX5XiQ 33 minutes ago