In 1994, the Giants became the first-ever professional sports team to host an AIDS benefit game, “Until There’s A Cure Day”. Since then, the Giants and the Giants Community Fund have repeated the effort with Until There’s A Cure, generating more than $1.3 million for San Francisco Bay Area HIV/AIDS prevention education and care and testing services as well as international vaccine development.
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Films Highlight HIV/AIDS in the Black Community fb.me/2x0LP095D 36 minutes ago
- Most people would walk away if the future seemed unclear and shut you out because they’re afraid. But I’m not. I’m.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Our friends at Summit High School in Redwood City CA -- Thank you 2 weeks ago
- FOR RELEASE: NOVEMBER 27, 2017 Contact: CaroleTreston, Executive Director Email: email@example.com ANAC Opposes... fb.me/6O5ugDmu4 2 weeks ago
- GOP Moves Forward With Tax Plans That Devastate People With HIV fb.me/THX7ngqG 3 weeks ago