In 1994, the Giants became the first-ever professional sports team to host an AIDS benefit game, “Until There’s A Cure Day”. Since then, the Giants and the Giants Community Fund have repeated the effort with Until There’s A Cure, generating more than $1.3 million for San Francisco Bay Area HIV/AIDS prevention education and care and testing services as well as international vaccine development.
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The following is a statement from the National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Policy Partnership, which includes AIDS Unit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The popular Southern saying "the higher the hair, the closer to God" proved the secondary theme of Legacy Community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The Aids Project Of The Ozarks fourstateshomepage.com/news/the-aids-… 23 hours ago
- 10,000 people participate in AIDS Walk SF abc7news.com/3769280/ 23 hours ago
- “With almost a third of those infected with HIV globally still not aware of their status or accessing treatment, we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago