Today is our first day of production and on behalf of the cast and crew, we are all so incredibly excited! We have raised $6,250 so far of our $10,000 goal! We have about 10 days left to raise the rest of the money. We can use all the help we can get: we would love it if you all could tweet/facebook our Indiegogo link until it’s over! My crew and I have been honored to work on this project and we cannot wait to share the film when it is finished! It’s still only the beginning and there are many more amazing things to come!
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Austin Recommits to AIDS Epidemic austinchronicle.com/news/2018-06-2… 1 day ago
- International AIDS Society Appoints Its First HIV-Positive Leader poz.com/article/intern… 2 days ago
- Shameful! “This is the first I’ve heard, and I am directly impacted by this decision. It’s insane and wrong,” sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Facebook Miami has the highest new infection rate per capital compared to any other city in the United States acco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 29-year HIV AIDS survivor preaches on risk-taking bxtimes.com/stories/2018/2… 3 days ago