President Barack Obama recommitted his administration to the fight against HIV at the XVIII International AIDS Conference (IAC) in Vienna, Reuters reports. Despite a tough fiscal situation in the United States, Obama said in a video at IAC, the country was committed to supporting efforts against the virus through his global health initiative. Also in a video at IAC, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said access to HIV prevention, care and treatment should be “a universal, shared responsibility.”
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- HIV rates rise in at least two US hot spots — CNN fb.me/1NC07Xn81 13 hours ago
- fb.me/4M8trVEDe 15 hours ago
- Your thoughts....should IAS 2020 be held in San Francisco? fb.me/7BGF9UnUQ 16 hours ago
- fb.me/HktVpdae 2 days ago
- AIDS United joins ACLU and others to condemn S.1693 Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA) and H.R.1865 Allow... fb.me/24P7w4cKV 2 days ago