President Barack Obama recommitted his administration to the fight against HIV at the XVIII International AIDS Conference (IAC) in Vienna, Reuters reports. Despite a tough fiscal situation in the United States, Obama said in a video at IAC, the country was committed to supporting efforts against the virus through his global health initiative. Also in a video at IAC, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said access to HIV prevention, care and treatment should be “a universal, shared responsibility.”
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Films Highlight HIV/AIDS in the Black Community fb.me/2x0LP095D 30 minutes ago
- Most people would walk away if the future seemed unclear and shut you out because they’re afraid. But I’m not. I’m.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Our friends at Summit High School in Redwood City CA -- Thank you 2 weeks ago
- FOR RELEASE: NOVEMBER 27, 2017 Contact: CaroleTreston, Executive Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ANAC Opposes... fb.me/6O5ugDmu4 2 weeks ago
- GOP Moves Forward With Tax Plans That Devastate People With HIV fb.me/THX7ngqG 3 weeks ago