President Barack Obama recommitted his administration to the fight against HIV at the XVIII International AIDS Conference (IAC) in Vienna, Reuters reports. Despite a tough fiscal situation in the United States, Obama said in a video at IAC, the country was committed to supporting efforts against the virus through his global health initiative. Also in a video at IAC, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said access to HIV prevention, care and treatment should be “a universal, shared responsibility.”
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @HarmReduction: Join us to defend #ACA & #ProtectOurCare for life-saving drug treatment & services for millions mailchi.mp/harmreduction/…… 19 minutes ago
- RT @HealthPolicyHub: It doesn't matter what the Senate picks, none of it's good for you. #ProtectOurCare https://t.co/kBqzjrDJ05 19 minutes ago
- IAVI's Devin Sok, lead author on a new study out today in Nature, discusses new research involving cows that... fb.me/1vaxux2qg 29 minutes ago
- Things to do for the July 20 Day of Action: Drive calls to Senators at 866-426-2631 (call script below and... fb.me/170pauCpP 37 minutes ago
- CDC HIV/AIDS on Twitter fb.me/YilX5XiQ 38 minutes ago