President Barack Obama recommitted his administration to the fight against HIV at the XVIII International AIDS Conference (IAC) in Vienna, Reuters reports. Despite a tough fiscal situation in the United States, Obama said in a video at IAC, the country was committed to supporting efforts against the virus through his global health initiative. Also in a video at IAC, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said access to HIV prevention, care and treatment should be “a universal, shared responsibility.”
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Teens risk suicide, drugs and AIDS due to gender "straitjacket": study fb.me/8JNLctSZI 6 hours ago
- When Is There Zero Risk of Transmitting HIV? fb.me/1DajLc6nX 6 hours ago
- 9-yr-old Cancer Patient May Have Got HIV From a 'Window Period' Donor, Says Report fb.me/1DsY2Oqdz 7 hours ago
- City, state join forces to combat HIV fb.me/BME0H7oW 8 hours ago
- Until There's A Cure fb.me/xyPkux9k 9 hours ago