President Barack Obama recommitted his administration to the fight against HIV at the XVIII International AIDS Conference (IAC) in Vienna, Reuters reports. Despite a tough fiscal situation in the United States, Obama said in a video at IAC, the country was committed to supporting efforts against the virus through his global health initiative. Also in a video at IAC, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said access to HIV prevention, care and treatment should be “a universal, shared responsibility.”
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The following is a statement from the National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Policy Partnership, which includes AIDS Unit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The popular Southern saying "the higher the hair, the closer to God" proved the secondary theme of Legacy Community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The Aids Project Of The Ozarks fourstateshomepage.com/news/the-aids-… 23 hours ago
- 10,000 people participate in AIDS Walk SF abc7news.com/3769280/ 23 hours ago
- “With almost a third of those infected with HIV globally still not aware of their status or accessing treatment, we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago