The International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, the medical effort dedicated to the development of a vaccine to prevent HIV/AIDS, has gained Dr. Thomas Hassell as vice president of vaccine development. Please view the press release detailing Dr. Hassell’s work here.
Share This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Austin Recommits to AIDS Epidemic austinchronicle.com/news/2018-06-2… 1 day ago
- International AIDS Society Appoints Its First HIV-Positive Leader poz.com/article/intern… 3 days ago
- Shameful! “This is the first I’ve heard, and I am directly impacted by this decision. It’s insane and wrong,” sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Facebook Miami has the highest new infection rate per capital compared to any other city in the United States acco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 29-year HIV AIDS survivor preaches on risk-taking bxtimes.com/stories/2018/2… 3 days ago