Share This Blog
- If you purchased Raffle Tickets during the 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Un... May 23, 2013If you purchased Raffle Tickets during the 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Until There's A Cure" Game on Tuesday, we've listed the winning numbers here. To read the numbers more clearly and find contact information to claim your prize, please visit --> https://until.org/whats-new/blog/ Thank you all for supporting Until There's […]
- In a few years, over 50% of the population with HIV will be over the ago of 50.... May 23, 2013In a few years, over 50% of the population with HIV will be over the ago of 50. Do you know the latest research on HIV and aging? CROI 2013: Research on Aging and HIV (Video) www.thebodypro.comJeff Taylor, from the AIDS Malignancy Consortium and the AIDS Treatment Activist Coalition, sits down with Alan Landay, Ph.D., Seema Desai, Ph.D., Peter ...
- The San Francisco Giants were the first professional sports team in the U.S. to... May 23, 2013The San Francisco Giants were the first professional sports team in the U.S. to raise HIV/AIDS awareness with the special pre-game event. [During the game] Players, like pitcher Sergio Romo above, wore red ribbons on their uniforms as part of the evening's tribute.Giants Win "Cure" Gamewww.ebar.comBreaking news & opinion from the B.A.R.
- Thank you SO much to everyone who helped make Tuesday's 20th Annual San Francisc... May 23, 2013Thank you SO much to everyone who helped make Tuesday's 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Until There's A Cure" Game a GIANT success!! And a Special Thank You to Rod Beck's family for their involvement and continued support!!!
- Help us raise the funds that would allow 2,500 pregnant women to be tested for H... May 21, 2013Help us raise the funds that would allow 2,500 pregnant women to be tested for HIV. Pitch in today: Purchase the Red Band of Beads at www.until.org benefiting Pediatric HIV/AIDS through the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation ... Until There's A CurelShop for Charity
- If you purchased Raffle Tickets during the 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Un... May 23, 2013
- If you purchased Raffle tix during the @SFGiants #UntilTheresACure Game on Tues, chk the Winning #s here: until.org/whats-new/blog/ 1 day ago
- #repost @sfballa501 #SFGiants #untiltheresacure #utac #bobblehead #RodBeck instagram.com/p/ZqaiM2NdcO/ 1 day ago
- GIANT Thank You everyone who made the 20th Annual @SFGiants #UntilTheresACure Game a success!!! & Special TY to #RodBeck's Fam!! 1 day ago
- #repost kelseyhbeck @kaylajbeck #RodBeck's adorable girls. Inherited his #bigheart & #humanitarianism! instagram.com/p/Znb0JrNdSo/ 2 days ago
- #repost @bigrubeonline 20th annual #sfgiants #untiltheresacure game #RodBeck #attpark instagram.com/p/ZnatkDtdRx/ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: namibia
Dear friends of BEN Namibia,
The Bicycle Empowerment Centre (BEC) model has changed cycling in
Namibia. Each BEC is an independent social enterprise that creates
jobs, provides affordable mobility and ensures ongoing bicycle
maintenance services. Profits support local welfare programmes, many
focussed on children orphaned through the AIDS crisis. More than
23,000 bicycles have been distributed through the network of 28 BECs
in Namibia in the past five years.
The BEC model has been recognised by the SMART MobiPrize, an
initiative supported by the Rockerfeller Foundation, and is
nominated, along with 14 other international entries, to win $5,000
and a trip to the Rio+20 conference to receive the prize.
In order to win WE NEED YOUR VOTE BEFORE 1 MAY. It’s simple and takes
less than a minute. As a bonus you get to vote for two other
enterprises. We highly recommend our friends at ZAMBikes, the only
other African entry, and viaCycle, an innovative bicycle-share
Follow the link to vote:
Thanks for your support!
New Partnership Promotes “Positive Action”
Until There’s a Cure is thrilled to announce its partnership with Kreeya.com, a curated online shopping destination for local, independent fashion in San Francisco. Kreeya, sanskrit for “positive action,” connects independent designers with people who want to make a statement with the clothes they wear.
Starting today, you can shop for many UTAC bracelet styles on Kreeya.com. All proceeds from the sales of these gorgeous pieces will go towards funding prevention education, care services, vaccine development, and increasing public awareness of AIDS. It’s a real no-brainer, right? Buy a gorgeous piece of jewelry AND support a fabulous cause, all in one fell swoop.
Like classic, clean design? Select a Cuff Style Bracelet, available in silver plated, stainless steel, or sterling silver. Love to pile on lots of color? Add several Jelly Bracelets to your bag—it’s available in 10 different colors! Need a truly memorable gift? Try an African Art Bracelet (shown right) on for size—hand-carved PVC pipe in Namibia, no two are exactly alike. Your purchase of this unique bracelet provides care, food and schooling for children living in African villages ravaged by AIDS. Any purchase you make from this amazing collection makes a difference!