Share This Blog
- Help us raise the funds that would allow 2,500 pregnant women to be tested for H... May 21, 2013Help us raise the funds that would allow 2,500 pregnant women to be tested for HIV. Pitch in today: Purchase the Red Band of Beads at www.until.org benefiting Pediatric HIV/AIDS through the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation ... Until There's A CurelShop for Charity
- Today's the day! The 20th annual San Francisco Giants " Until There's A Cure" Ga... May 21, 2013Today's the day! The 20th annual San Francisco Giants " Until There's A Cure" Game! If you're in the Bay Area join us for an exciting game against the Washington Nationals!Celebrity PSA's@[103082023066015:274:Matt Cain] wears the Bracelet to Raise Awareness... @[21498764255:274:Until There's A Cure]. What about you?A select […]
- Happy Birthday Gina! May 20, 2013Happy Birthday Gina!
- Join us for the 20th Annual “ Until There's A Cure " @San Game on Tuesday, May 2... May 20, 2013Join us for the 20th Annual “ Until There's A Cure " @San Game on Tuesday, May 21! Support a great cause AND receive a free Rod Beck bobble head! Purchase tickets benefiting UNTIL at --> http://bit.ly/10QP7hdSan Francisco GIANTS
- In 1994, the San Francisco Giants became the first professional sports team to s... May 20, 2013In 1994, the San Francisco Giants became the first professional sports team to support and recognize HIV/AIDS by hosting an annual Until There's A Cure Game. Thank you SF Giants for your continued support!!San Francisco GIANTS
- Help us raise the funds that would allow 2,500 pregnant women to be tested for H... May 21, 2013
- Join us & @SFGiants today for the 20th Annual #UntilTheresACure Game! sfist.com/2013/05/21/the… 15 minutes ago
- #GrantSnow wears the #awarenessbracelet #untiltheresacure. Do you? @ until.org instagram.com/p/ZYur26NdaV/ 5 days ago
- Must read! @Stigma_Project founder: Hollywood's lack of modern portrayals of ppl living w #HIV only perpetuats stigma advocate.com/commentary/201… 1 week ago
- RT @JustGetTest: These guys have helped us share the message this week! @DanjumaAdda @UntilOrg @MazzoniCenter @iAm_A_Fighter #ThankYou 1 week ago
- What do you get for the person who has it all? Gifts w purpose & meaning #giftsforgood until.org http://t.co/ClTS3KUCvu 1 week ago
Tag Archives: fundraising for a cause
Over the weekend I experienced something very inspiring … Walking around on a sunny Saturday in San Francisco, CA I came across a kid playing the drums. He was no older than 10 yet was playing like he’d mastered the instrument decades ago. There was a large crowd, so it wasn’t until I pushed my way to the front when I saw that he had a bucket out. He was playing to raise funds for Japan.
He was determined to play the drums better that day than he had ever played before.
It was inspiring to see the compassion of this young boy. Maybe he has friends and family in Japan. Or maybe he just has a kind heart and wants to be a part of the solution. In either case, he made a different in many lives that day. Not only of those in Japan, but of those watching and becoming inspired. I know wasn’t the only one.
So I challenge you to take a look at what you’re good at and turn it into a way to create movement in social issues that matter to you.