In 1994, the Giants became the first-ever professional sports team to host an AIDS benefit game, “Until There’s A Cure Day”. Since then, the Giants and the Giants Community Fund have repeated the effort with Until There’s A Cure, generating more than $1.3 million for San Francisco Bay Area HIV/AIDS prevention education and care and testing services as well as international vaccine development.
Share This Blog
- If you purchased Raffle Tickets during the 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Un... May 23, 2013If you purchased Raffle Tickets during the 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Until There's A Cure" Game on Tuesday, we've listed the winning numbers here. To read the numbers more clearly and find contact information to claim your prize, please visit --> https://until.org/whats-new/blog/ Thank you all for supporting Until There's […]
- In a few years, over 50% of the population with HIV will be over the ago of 50.... May 23, 2013In a few years, over 50% of the population with HIV will be over the ago of 50. Do you know the latest research on HIV and aging? CROI 2013: Research on Aging and HIV (Video) www.thebodypro.comJeff Taylor, from the AIDS Malignancy Consortium and the AIDS Treatment Activist Coalition, sits down with Alan Landay, Ph.D., Seema Desai, Ph.D., Peter ...
- The San Francisco Giants were the first professional sports team in the U.S. to... May 23, 2013The San Francisco Giants were the first professional sports team in the U.S. to raise HIV/AIDS awareness with the special pre-game event. [During the game] Players, like pitcher Sergio Romo above, wore red ribbons on their uniforms as part of the evening's tribute.Giants Win "Cure" Gamewww.ebar.comBreaking news & opinion from the B.A.R.
- Thank you SO much to everyone who helped make Tuesday's 20th Annual San Francisc... May 23, 2013Thank you SO much to everyone who helped make Tuesday's 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Until There's A Cure" Game a GIANT success!! And a Special Thank You to Rod Beck's family for their involvement and continued support!!!
- Help us raise the funds that would allow 2,500 pregnant women to be tested for H... May 21, 2013Help us raise the funds that would allow 2,500 pregnant women to be tested for HIV. Pitch in today: Purchase the Red Band of Beads at www.until.org benefiting Pediatric HIV/AIDS through the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation ... Until There's A CurelShop for Charity
- If you purchased Raffle Tickets during the 20th Annual San Francisco Giants " Un... May 23, 2013
- If you purchased Raffle tix during the @SFGiants #UntilTheresACure Game on Tues, chk the Winning #s here: until.org/whats-new/blog/ 3 hours ago
- #repost @sfballa501 #SFGiants #untiltheresacure #utac #bobblehead #RodBeck instagram.com/p/ZqaiM2NdcO/ 5 hours ago
- GIANT Thank You everyone who made the 20th Annual @SFGiants #UntilTheresACure Game a success!!! & Special TY to #RodBeck's Fam!! 5 hours ago
- #repost kelseyhbeck @kaylajbeck #RodBeck's adorable girls. Inherited his #bigheart & #humanitarianism! instagram.com/p/Znb0JrNdSo/ 1 day ago
- #repost @bigrubeonline 20th annual #sfgiants #untiltheresacure game #RodBeck #attpark instagram.com/p/ZnatkDtdRx/ 1 day ago